Share | 

Let us remember.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dentist

Male Number of Posts : 26
Registration Date : 2018-10-25

PostSubject: Let us remember.   Tue Nov 20 2018, 13:39

Let us remember, what clans, and names of players, were in history of doom3. When I began to play in 2010 that at that time there were such clans: ETS, TN, EWZ ->IFZ, Sh (+) ts, MoD, Noobless...and american clans: CD, eXg, pwrhz, gg, 9gw. Certainly this list will be complemented by players that played before me. Deva, Terror,Killer, Dynamite, Dragon,Azyd, Magic, Dante, impress, Toxic, Abyse, Thosand Vaginas, Ikarus, RedBull, iLu, h@l eilt, Bong, wHo ( heavy), teflon, Lv4hell, Sh (+) ts Ja (black widdow), henry sellers, Bize, Grinder ,Big Bad Muthu, Doomy, Com4nd3r, phoenix, Monolith, Strobo, dru1d, Marine, Maximum,laguna loir, para,Fanta, cd/mr.Dream, cd/Wrath, cd/ pointblanc, 9gwrip, stray shot, GiXXer, BUTTWAD, Shooter, zabomb, phobia, 9 milla, mIke _ trt, hollowpoint, jonnyH, Vinzzo, Kev, Godmode, Sadface, Bulletone, Rukus, tump4, dee2,renth,hawok, and some dm guys : stray bullet,mnatashun, jono,Simon Avanger C4,raphydoomer, captain power, mister man,Angel Eyes( beads), Cho (!!!)and his friend of Cho aliance(!!!),psichokiller, bioforcegun,mate, ERIC CARTMAN,sve3131,xxx |V,crazy_max,Bob,maitre,professor snape,ODOYLE,Asylum,Kinslayer,oneof8devils,teapot, tokeon smoke, silent but deadly,fred dryer, ham sandwich,archangel,recon, purse snatcher,pigeon, el maldito,ionic,mutation,WilliamtheBloody,r2d2,Grendel,Saber Rider, Fantomaz,kram3rnoya,evil dick(!!!),pfoff,der coole, and many many other.yes, and certanely M@dex PLT, with his team mate of LIN.xD.

Last edited by Dentist on Fri Nov 23 2018, 10:57; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://amor7519@rambler.ru
Ina Gadda Da Vida {EWZ}

Male Number of Posts : 2884
Registration Date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Let us remember.   Tue Nov 20 2018, 14:26

That's a great post Roman, altough we all are different, we have one thing in common.....

i understand what your purpose is, i hope the others will understand it as well.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.ewz-clan.org/
Dentist

Male Number of Posts : 26
Registration Date : 2018-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Let us remember.   Fri Nov 23 2018, 11:39

Worst persones in dm, I think to me all players will not give to utter a lie, there were : Cho, cho alliance, evil dick, angel eyes ( beads), and also buttwad, and oneof8devils.it is possible also to add madex.I think all remember the insults of Cho : fag, abwabwabwab, ionic - faggonic, stray shot - gay shot,, noobown, <-NOOBKILLER,owned, raped, rapage, pwned, ownage!like to it all did by me the enumerated players.but surprisingly then what these players as a magnet was attract the weak victims on these corporal punishments.but if they saw whatever they will win over, then began voting or left from a server.xD.All this dirt was part of game in dm.but indisputably it was interesting and enthralling, and attracted plenty of players in this bacchanalia, because to punish such players or have a drink their blood, was pleasure if it turned out to do. As I already it is said that I was not a dm lover, because among the tournament players of this dirt less than. P.S: I know that you, Mario, love tdm.to my mind this type of game most befits for clan - wars.I even would participate in such matches.but unfortunately such competitions were not between clans.No.one clan war I remember nevertheless.then Deva battled, Killer, vs Scaara|Sadface and Bulletone. In that fight ets guys won.
Back to top Go down
http://amor7519@rambler.ru

Let us remember.
Page 1 of 1