Share | 

Tournays.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dentist

Male Number of Posts : 26
Registration Date : 2018-10-25

PostSubject: Tournays.   Fri Oct 26 2018, 20:02

If there are players on a forum that want to play 1vs1 that I now wait you on ETS server. It will especially be good if these will be the old players of Grinder and Bize. Many players are on a forum, that it is said that they love Doom but nobody of you evidently on servers.

Last edited by Dentist on Tue Oct 30 2018, 09:06; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://amor7519@rambler.ru
B!Z3
Server Hosting

Male Number of Posts : 49
Games :
Quake Champions
Overwatch
Call of Duty:Black ops 4
DragonBall Fighterz

First Name : Chad
Favorite Drink : Cherry pepsi
Smoker : Maybe =)
Registration Date : 2018-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Tournays.   Fri Oct 26 2018, 21:55

i get on d3 rarly usually i hop on no one is on so i strafe for a bit then off to another game but il try hop on more often this weekend .
Back to top Go down
http://i23chadeousi23@yahoo.com
Dentist

PostSubject: Re: Tournays.   Mon Oct 29 2018, 21:20

Who does know a coward with nick name of :-/ ? This coward boastfully threatens that he will own all but in a tournament he is afraid to play .it already is the second case when he calls on a server, offends, but when comes to play his turn shamefully runs back from a server.
Back to top Go down
Ina Gadda Da Vida {EWZ}

Male Number of Posts : 2884
Registration Date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Tournays.   Mon Oct 29 2018, 21:44

Nope don't know him.....

Dentist, back in good ole 2006, when i started to play Doom 3 online, we had around 200 servers, with a minimum amount of 4 players on it and maximum 8 players on it.

So, on a average day we had 200 x 6 = 1200 people who played on a daily base Doom 3.

At that time, it was also a normal situation to been threatened 200 times a day and they are still waiting in line for me....

I understand your frustration though, but trust me, in Doom 3 and in entire fps online gaming, are more ego's then Hero's.....

If you are a good player, ignore them, because basicly they are the only bloodsucking flees left in Doom 3.

Play the respectful players, who like to play a game of tourney and respect eachother, even when they loose 10-0.

Doom 3 could also be named as Egomania, it has never changed....
Back to top Go down
http://www.ewz-clan.org/
Dentist

PostSubject: Re: Tournays.   Tue Oct 30 2018, 06:52

Tournament, it is the best method to purchase good playing skills.And all, who want to learn to play, must have patience and persistence.as well as in any shape or form sport, good tone is sport behavior.also in a game all human lines and character are visible on behavior of player.In a game I saw very much dirt and insults and infamous behavior.when in 2010 I began to play that weaker me probably was nobody.many times I tested on itself mockeries and insults but it was for me a just explaining factor.I often looked in the spectate game of tournament players and was in raptures from their tactics, motions!I began to study to play, strafe jumps.in most cases my rivals in a game were players that on very much were stronger me and I was happy if I succeeded to take 1-2 frags.due to a game with strong players, I very quickly went out on a good enough playing level, and those, who in the past mocked above me, began me to avoid and I saw the real persons of some players, of that I surpassed.I do not want to offend the American players.among them there is guys that are a good example for all.for example gg Kev.but on my personal experience, of worst cowards, bad loosers, big mouths anymore are nowhere present.they are afraid most to lose the status of top player and imaginary authority.that is desirable or no but a game with such players transforms from sport in war.Some of them run back from matches that approach their defeat, different acquittals begin to think of, begin to offend, and also visiting-card of bad loosers: begin to reproach that their rival of hacker.most negative examples unfortunately I saw exactly from Americans.although indisputably exactly the American tournament players the strongest.By the way judging on ping of the player, of hiding the cowardice under the name :-/ mentioned by me, he too American. I very spare about that this great game is dead and the most best players went away and from it there is not possibility to improve my skills.but well, that nevertheless is people that the same play and love Doom3. On this theme it is possible to talk endlessly...
Back to top Go down
Ina Gadda Da Vida {EWZ}

PostSubject: Re: Tournays.   Tue Oct 30 2018, 09:48

Yes, good story. You menstion Kev, who is one of the best nowadays and very nice to play with, but back then, we had alot more players like Kev. In that case, it is a loss for any player who likes to increase his skills.

But Dentist, it comes with this area, or time, back in 2006 the world was a total different place, look around you, altough i understand it, i see it. The world becomes more individalistic by the day, in real life and in gaming.

I saw the beginning of that change somewhere around the time you started to play Doom 3. In 2006 i was roasted every day by alot of good players, but there was a great amount of respect for eachother.

Back then, i have played the best of the best, some of them you have never played against.  And yes, many good players have left the game because of what you mentioned.

I don't know how it is in Russia, but here in the west, a zombie generation (look up the term Snowflakes) is created, people who are to busy with their ego, instead of being human. In 2010 i have thrown away my Smartphone, because i like to watch the world around me, instead of being on my phone all day.

Besides that, governments create propaganda against Russia, we already have a saying, "The Russians did it".

People are created as zombies, with one reason only, let them become zombies instead of thinking for themself. I have posted quite some interesting news about that in the communication area in this forum.

I will sent you a pm (private message) so you can read it for yourself. And yes i am sorry the world has become like that, even in gaming where people suppose to become social, they become assholes.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+24%3A6-16&version=KJV

Snowflake:

Snowflake as a slang term involves the derogatory usage of the word snowflake to refer to a person. Its meaning may include a person perceived by others to have an inflated sense of uniqueness or an unwarranted sense of entitlement, or to be over-emotional, easily offended, and unable to deal with opposing opinions. Common usages include the terms special snowflake, Generation Snowflake, and snowflake as a politicized insult.
Back to top Go down
Ina Gadda Da Vida {EWZ}

PostSubject: Re: Tournays.   Tue Oct 30 2018, 12:21

Dentist, i have sent you some pm's (private messages), they contain information and reading.....

I have more, let me know if you like to get more information.....

Back to top Go down
Dentist

PostSubject: Re: Tournays.   Wed Oct 31 2018, 20:32

Today we with Bize played very well.it was incredibly interesting. well if Grinder and other tournament players will join us.ggs.
Back to top Go down
B!Z3
Server Hosting

Games :
Quake Champions
Overwatch
DragonBall Fighterz

PostSubject: Re: Tournays.   Wed Oct 31 2018, 20:36

Dentist wrote:
Today we with Bize played very well.it was incredibly interesting. well if Grinder and other tournament players will join us.ggs.

was fun dentist ggs! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ina Gadda Da Vida {EWZ}

PostSubject: Re: Tournays.   Thu Nov 01 2018, 14:17

It's good to read that the both of you find eachother in a good game, like i said earlier, there are alot of old players who still like the game, but when a server is empty, it stays empty.

I am glad you 2 had a great amount of fun, which makes me happy as well.....

I maybe am a worse tourney player, but i have other skills which others have less....

So when we combine those 2, we might have some old players gaming again.....

Dentist, if you aren't playing tourney, join in in a DM as well, in these games with more players you will increase other skills as well.....

I understand that people prefer tourney, but one on one is limited in other skills.....

A good DM or TDM improves alot more skills that you might have forgotten or never have taken advantage from.....
Back to top Go down
Dentist

PostSubject: Re: Tournays.   Thu Nov 01 2018, 19:40

I know very much tournament players.Chad I know very long time back and he from a number those people to that I belong positively.he one of not many players with that from a game it is possible to get large pleasure.but to the game I belong on sport.playing a tournament supposes the permanent educating and perfection of skills.tournament players in a game must show all best qualities.I sometimes play in DM but very rarely and I can not say that I enjoy from it because I consider unfair then what in a game can be 2 or 3 strong players and all depends on that who of them anymore will kill weak players.on it the most honest type of game it is a tournament and only the strongest wins in a tournament.to beat unmercifully weak players and do to itself thereon glory it like a not man.This my individual opinion is eventual that can differ from opinion of other players and I know that the DM lovers are much.I remember very oftentimes there was such that playing in dm I must win in a match but such player as M@dex (FICKO)does kick vote and I am aborted from a game and I am deprived by victories. I remember a long ago tried to play in TDM but mostly is so that from more weak team players hurry in a strong team and match collapses and within my memory I remember not a single match that finished in the same composition of players.it too not honestly.therefore I prefer a tournament only.
Back to top Go down
B!Z3
Server Hosting

Games :
Quake Champions
Overwatch
DragonBall Fighterz

PostSubject: Re: Tournays.   Thu Nov 01 2018, 21:52

lol madex/ficko is also sexy hot girl from way back on doom 1.3 emz and has done that even way back then votes, disconnects, and then it kicks you sorry this had happened to you but remember you still won even if they use that cheap tactic to make themselves feel better , And dm is ok but I too don't enjoy dm especially on sandwhich server i've never seen such a garbage set up of maps on a server and worse yet they will pick the smallest maps with 8-10 people on it and if you joined say as player 9 or 10 your gonna be telefragged soon as match starts as there are not enough spawn points for all players on most of those maps but besides that you are a good player and enjoy the rush of a good tourney match as I do to so don't let ficko/madex get to ya prolly would of vote kicked me also but I had the sis playing with me so that option was out I invited the sis here also but not sure if link was correct if you could dentist invite them here for setting up matches as they also like tourney's and are very nice to play with and respectful all the time GGs during and after game =)
Back to top Go down
Ina Gadda Da Vida {EWZ}

PostSubject: Re: Tournays.   Thu Nov 29 2018, 14:01

Dentist wrote:
Who does know a coward with nick name of :-/ ? This coward boastfully threatens that he will own all but in a tournament he is afraid to play .it already is the second case when he calls on a server, offends, but when comes to play his turn shamefully runs back from a server.

Roman, yesterday Tim and I played him on the server of .9gW ///r.i.p.

This person is not from Europe, but from US.....I had a ping over 160 and he had a ping of 70.....

And Oh oh, he was full of himself.....while i showed Tim the map, the power-ups and where he can find ammo and weapons, he constantly was killing us and calling us noobs, OWNED and all that kind of crap.....

The funny thing was, we were practising and were not ready, and we stayed that way, while he became more angry by the second......

I fragged him a few times because he was in my way and had the best excuse a worse player can have, "lag".......

Well, it matches the post i made earlier, Ego's are still around and that's part of the game and always will be....

While we were having fun together, he was totally pissed off.....

And it's only a game, can you imagine what kind of life this person has.....

I understand it though, because gaming is their ventpipe, and that kind of attitude shows me how messed up he is.....

He doesn't like himself, he hates himself, for being who he is and knows that and project his anger and insecurity onto others.....

Before we were playing on SW server, Madex joined, he did exactly the same, his aggression in the game is his aggression in his own self, he doesn't play for fun, he needs to vent his aggression and uses "bait" or "scapegoats" for his very very damaged self.....

Once we have our own server, we will keep these kind of people out and kick them instandly, you see, these kind of players, ruined a very nice game years ago.....

If we can bring back the funfactor in our game and server, it will be a succes, because people will understand and see for themselfes, that a game priority is fun and not winning and boasting ego's and self inflated balloons with nothing more then hot air in it.....
Back to top Go down
Ina Gadda Da Vida {EWZ}

PostSubject: Re: Tournays.   Thu Nov 29 2018, 16:57

On the other side of the aggressive players we have like Madex and that person you mentioned, are the "Passive Aggressive"......

These kind of players are the opposite of aggressive players, but in their core they are the same.....

Passive aggressive players are those who play with their "head" instead of with "emotions", and are without emotional skills.....

The funny part is, both attract eachother and "want" and "need" eachother.....

In all "needed", "wanted", "Pleasured" relationships, both sides attract eachother, and are Doomed to fail.....

Everything between both, the so callled "grey" area is the largest amount of players, the fun players......

Fun players don't need to play a game, or want to play a game, they play a game.....

This is the largest group and our goal in this clan is that group.....

Fun players stick to their self, their values and cores, their "home made" base and are also the people who once they joined a clan and are respected for who they are, never leave a clan again.....

Aggressive = separation anxiety/fear

Passive Aggressive = binding anxiety/fear
Back to top Go down
Dentist

PostSubject: Re: Tournays.   Thu Nov 29 2018, 20:01

Interesting post, Mario.in life unfortunately there always are not only friends and pleasant people but also vice versa, there are those, who spoil life and do for a mood.everybody have the ideas about that is well and that badly.on it everybody on itself searches surroundings and friends near on a spirit..Certainly, desire to win, it in blood of everybody.and certainly, every victory over a good player, it is the stage upwards to perfection skills, confidence, pleasure, what does a game the keen, interesting and always desirable.But every player has the character, handwriting, and the behavior, acts on that all other players see his real person distinctly.there are people that like to assert oneself on more weak what they.it is a disgraceful sign of cowardice that is visible to all.in our Russia there is saying: hero among sheeps, and against a hero and becomes a sheep.This, mentioned in my and your post player, just from this category of people, and unfortunately such in a game and in life not small.all remember Buttwad.player he is good, but when other good player resists him with strong character, then he with insults shamefully hurries from a server.this list can be complemented by the way.Aggression in a game in my opinion this normal phenomenon, only agression must show up in the sport measuring and only against equal on a class or prepotent players.who begins the first to show disrespect, offend, that is a coward and pitiful personality deserving contempts.Also there are beginning players that is angered that they are not able to do fraggs against good players, and begin insults, kick votes.studies are always difficult business.but whoever studies, that does not enjoy victories.one of reasons that small players from that in a game there are old strong players and a new not experience player appears, he meets in a game with strong, and understands that will be never able to reach to the same level, offended and leave.a game died therefore, and there are not new generations of players, there is not development.
Back to top Go down
Dentist

PostSubject: Re: Tournays.   Fri Nov 30 2018, 09:16

Very heavily to become the best player.There are the strongest players, and players, of that it is very difficult to win, but invincible players are not.if you persistently study to play that sooner or later you will be able to win very strong players even.it certainly will turn out not always but this will be your step upwards.even the strongest players sometimes lose to those who weaker them and such is.I remember saying of tournament players : of LUCKY OR SKILL, WIN IS WIN.Sometimes with it it is difficult to agree but such funny things are, exactly because and in boxing.yet there is saying : large closets are frightful that they fall loudly.once again I will repeat : there are not endless victories and there are not endless defeats.for each it is a lesson and perfection of skills.most important it to battle and victory will smile you, even if you lost 1000 times.it is my experience!as talked Bong: main,it not be a pussy.those who are afraid to lose against prepotent players, become on the way of insults, and self-affirmations on weak players, and the names of these players are used only with a contempt.Unfortunately among top - players is players that like to offend and I into such saw too.but I love saying : from beginning to you does not pay attention, then from you laugh, then with you fight, and after YOU WIN! It was oftentimes confirmed much to our regret to the spite of these "kings". Therefore I wish to all beginning players to be persistent and purposeful and you too once will put on the crown of winners!
Back to top Go down
Ina Gadda Da Vida {EWZ}

PostSubject: Re: Tournays.   Sun Dec 02 2018, 15:49

Once you're the best, your primary goal will lose interest.....

This game is not dead because of the best players (passive aggressive) who left, neither it is dead because of the people who could not defeat the best (aggressive) and left the game....

The game is dead, because those who are in the grey area, lost interest in both sides and moved on.....

The best players (passive aggressive) move to another game, and want to be the best again......

The aggressive players move to that same game, trying to defeat them.....

This is what i call, the circle of ignorance.....

I even wrote a quote about it.....

"When life becomes a daily rehearsal, you are bound to stay in the vicious circle of ignorance,

happiness is a choice of your own, not an option of others who need to stay in rehearsal of their unhappy ritual needs....."

Actually, when relations break up, in game or real life, it is based on what i wrote earlier, they don't see, understand and are willing to understand that in the interaction between people it only will be succesfull if you enter the grey area......

There is no perfect human being, only being human in perfection.....

And that, is a big difference......
Back to top Go down
Dentist

PostSubject: Re: Tournays.   Sun Dec 02 2018, 18:21

Nobody likes to test stranger aggression on to itself.all depends on attitude toward someone or to something.except it, such game as doom3, quake, provide for then what it is here necessary to kill all, and that it is possible or to lose or win, and such games do not envisage that anybody will suit, will stroke you on a head, and will help to the candy.therefore in my opinion sport aggression it is normal because we would have to play games where plant a carrot, potato, and feed an animal.Games, where a weapon is, where kill suppose aggression.As well as on any business,people make good having large experience and knowledge.also and in games.and it supposes then what to make good, it is necessary to study, study and study! Not all and not always it is succeeded to become the strongest, but all depends on our desire and persistence.since I began to play, I promoted the level of mastery considerably, but I am not the far strongest and more the best I too will not become because there are not those strong players in games with that it is possible to improve the skills constantly.In any social environment people begin to form group on groups with near on a spirit, by pleasant people and near on interests.In a playing environment, players unite in clans.and force of any clan only in friendship, communication,and in one interest and aim.if even one of these constituents disappears that a clan disintegrates.good people find to itself similar in friends and a pig will find the same pig for friendship.certainly playing is always pleasant with friendly players.A game with a player from that is felt enmity, always grows into war.in life also.The real friendship shows up only under the weather or in war.war can join players.I until now remember as was joined our ETS clan during competitions. All fought! Very it is sorry that was not sport clan wars and competitions.for friends victory or defeat is general! This was an unbelievable atmosphere! There are very much reasons of leave of players from a game and all different, but me it seems to that one of main it is a loss of communication .Atmosphere of communication, mastery, perfection, friendship or hatred,, passion...The players of doom3 breathed these!I miss these sometimes...
Back to top Go down
Ina Gadda Da Vida {EWZ}

PostSubject: Re: Tournays.   Tue Dec 11 2018, 12:45

Roman, i respect your opinion, in {EWZ} we had the same.

We had some great players in our clan, who could play both for fun and in a competitive way.....

But {EWZ} her massive growth was in fun, we liked and recruited the players in the greay area, most of them by the Doom 3 Co-op lms version.

{EWZ} was and always will be the clan that totally rebooted a single game in it's original core, fun......

At that time, i did not understand the succes, but after some years of thinking things over, i understand it very well......

We mentioned Puma, we picked him up in the 1.3 version, at that time there were only 4 servers left in that version, where we had 2 servers active.....

You can ask people like Gr1nder and B!Z3 how we managed that.

Alot of players were still playing in the 1.3 version, they never updated it to 1.3.1 version, but they were the fun players, the people who liked to be in a clan and have fun together.....

But our major succes was founded in the core of gaming, Co-op.....

The succes of the first Left 4 Dead was based of that, working together as a team, without personal succes, frags or skills......

The only reason why Left 4 Dead became a massive hit is the version, not the individuality.....

In 2006 Co-op was in progress of growth, but after when ETQW was launched, it became more and more predictable that fps gaming was on it's end.....

Gamingproviders jumped in that massive hole, call it environment or oppertunity, but they saw it and launched Left 4 Dead......

It is not my kind of game, but it is a choice for those who like to play and it seems alot of people liked it.....

Doom 3 was and is a fps, but their core in 2006 was totally different, in 2006 online gaming was just born.....

There are people who watch television all night, there are people who hang out in a bar all night, there are people who fish every day, there are people who hang out in the gym every day and there are people who like to play games all night.....

Think about this, when a clan provides a great atmosphere, with everything in it, what is wrong with a night of gaming?

If you would ask me a personal question, Mario, what do like more, a night in a bar or a night gaming, i think i already gave you that answer.....

But some people get addicted, lose themselfes in gaming and fill that hole in themselfes and then gaming gets more and more selfmedication......

Now, when i look back, i liked the total or big picture the most, being busy with recruiting, doing the forum stuff, talk to people, get acquainted with people all over the world and play a game.....

I picked up some old hobbies of mine, like collecting comics, vinyl records, listening to music, visiting second hand stores and nosing aound to find me some vintage stuff.....also i started to write quotes and poems, which i do like alot.....

But, i also like to play a game, but when i have fun in it, if not, i am gone to do anything else which provides me more fun......

And yes, i have learned an important lesson, i cannot run this clan on my own, putting all my time in it, all my energy and all my money in it, because that days are over.....

So here we are, people who liked to reboot {EWZ} and the same people who liked it, have no time to be active......

We are on a point, either we stick together, work together, recruit together, invite together, have fun together, play eachother, frag eachother and share with eachother, "The Grey Area", we will have succes together.....
Back to top Go down

Tournays.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Doom :: Doom-
Jump to: